16.4-164Ft WS2811 DC24V Waterproof IP68 Addressable Programmable Full Color Chasing Flexible LED Strip Lights
- $60.00 $44.9825% off
- $69.98 $49.9829% off
- $49.98 $44.9810% off
$60.00 $44.9825% off
1. WS2811 IC chip control, 10 pixels per meter, can be controlled by a compatible SPI controller to control the color and brightness changes of the LED to achieve a variety of color effects, providing general WS2811 dynamic color tracking, sorting, changing and static color modes. Silicone encapsulated waterproof flexible LED light strip with 300 LED high-power 5050SMD (surface mount device) RGB LEDs, programmable to chase patterns.
2. This programmable light strip is an intelligently controlled LED light source that integrates the control circuit and RGB chips in a package of 5050 components. It contains an intelligent digital port data latch and signal shaping amplifying drive circuit. It also includes a precision internal oscillator and a DC24V voltage programmable constant current control part, which effectively guarantees the consistent light color of the pixels.
3. With high-brightness lamp beads, waterproof grade IP68, used for outdoor LED lighting. It is suitable for some users who need super long IP68 light strips or want to cut their own lengths. 6 LEDs are a cutting unit, these strips are soft and easy to install. Provide adhesive and buckle, double fixation, can be pasted almost anywhere.
4. The default light strip has a welded waterproof connector, if you need a waterproof extension cable, you need to purchase it separately. The length can be customized. If you need to weld, you have to pay the welding fee.
5. No voltage drop at 10 meters. Power supply at both ends is required for 20 meters. Note that the length of 50 meters addressable led strip is not suitable for direct installation, and there is a voltage drop (LED brightness attenuation, color change).
It is best to cut into 3 sections(20m + 20m +10m) for use to prevent the voltage drop so as to make sure that the LED light brightness and color are the same. (20m power supply at both ends, ≤10m power supply at one end)
When there is a voltage drop, the white light of the light strip changes, it begins to turn to yellow, and then turn to red, and finally, the LED lights disappear. Once the white LED light turns yellow, it means that there is a voltage drop, and you must pay attention to this phenomenon. In this case, a seperate power supply is required to power the subsequent LED lights. This is the reason why the 50m addressable LED strip is cut into 3 sections to use.
*Voltage drop of running long LED light strip(the white LED lights turn to red in the end)
►Everything you should know before buying LED strip lights:
How to choose the right addressable LED strip kit?
1. In this product, you can not only purchase the WS2811 addressable LED strips, but more importantly, you can directly choose the kit of this light strip to help you save time in browsing matching products.
In the options, we have matched the corresponding SPI controllers for you, and provide help for customers who don’t know which LED controller to choose. You only need to choose from these SPI controllers instead of spending a lot of time browsing many LED controller products.
Check the specific product to choose the most suitable controller. (Note: SP107E and SP108E no remote.)
►SP107E(Bluetooth SPI Music Spectrum Controller)
►SP602E+RF remote(4 Output SPI Channel LED Music Controller Work With Bluetooth APP)
►Alexa&Google Home+RF remote(WiFi RF Music Dual Channel 2048 Pixels Magic Home).
2. Choose the LED Strip+Controller+Power supply kit, we will deliver a waterproof IP68 WS2811 addressable led light strip, an SPI controller(optional) and a corresponding power supply with an AC plug(type optional) for you. Please refer to the table below for the corresponding power supply.
|1m||20W power supply adapter|
|2m||30W power supply adapter|
|5m||100W power supply adapter|
|10m||200W LED power supply|
|20m||350W LED power supply|
|50m||4*200W LED power supply|
4. If you want to purchase the SPI controller and LED power supply by yourself, choose a suitable transformer and an SPI controller for the WS2811 LED strip:
Standards and Certifications
How to use LED strip lights?
|You can cut the strip every few inches, allowing you to freely design your project without worrying about space requirements to many different surfaces.||The back of the strip is fitted with a strong 3M tape, allowing you to peel and stick lights.||IP67/IP68 type which will come with mounting brackets.|
►Can you cut LED light strips and how to reconnect:
►How to install LED light strip:
Outdoor LED lighting
Concealed lighting, Architectural decorative lighting
Cove decoration, Deck lighting, Pool lighting
Boutique atmosphere lighting
More videos please pay attention YOUTUBE SuperLightingLED Channel.
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. What is color temperature?
2. What color temperature is right for me?
• 2700K VS 3000K
• How obvious is the difference between 2700K and 3000K?
• Warm White 3000K VS Natural White 4000K VS Daylight White 6000K
• Warm White VS Cool White
3. Enjoy 2700K, 4000K, 6000K
4. Further Reading: How to install Warm White LED light strip?
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
1. What are aluminium profiles used for?
2. Why choose aluminum profiles?
3. Different types of LED aluminum profiles
4. LED aluminum profile VS COB LED strips