Complete ES32 Channel Tread Motion Sensor LED Stair Lights Kit DC12V COB LED Lighting Set
- $190.00 $159.9816% off
- $30.00 $25.9813% off
- $59.98 $19.9867% off
$190.00 $159.9816% off
1. This motion sensor led stair light kit has three types of controllers can be selected, each with two motion sensors, and the sensors are fixed by screw thread.
Install the two motion sensors at both ends of the first and last stages of the stairs, install COB led strips in the middle, and connect these light strips to the output ports of the controller. The power supply supplies power to the controller and the COB led strips. In this way, when people walk near the motion sensors, they will have the effect of flowing water up or down or stepping on the light strip along the stairs. The LED lights come on when people come, and the LED lights go off when people go. The speed of stepping or running water is adjustable. Note that after determining the regulating speed, it is fixed. We can only step or run water at a fixed speed.
COB led strips installed on the steps: stepping effect. Led strips on both sides of the stairs: flowing water effect. What is COB led strip lights?
2. The motion sersor led stair lights kit defaults to the COB led strip(PCB width 8mm), and the working voltage is DC12V. The default cable length is 0.2m, and 1m and 2m extension cables are available. If you need longer, please purchase it separately.
The length of the COB led strip is 0.6 meters by default, 0.5 meters and 1 meter options are available, please contact us if you need to customize the length.
The kit doesn't contain connectors, if you need COB led connectors, please click here.
3. There are many options for the color of the COB led strip, all single color or multi-color cycle(Red-Green-Blue-Yellow-White-Red, it means that the first step is red, the second step is green, the third step is blue, the fourth step is yellow and the fifth step is white. And so on.). We also provide the option of white COB LED strips plus two 5m addressable white led strips, which can have both a stepping effect and a flowing water effect.
|Single color||Red / Green / Blue / Yellow / Warm White / Daylight White / Natural White / Pink / Ice Blue / Purple|
|Multi-color cycle||Red (first step) - Green (second step) - Blue (third step) - Yellow (fourth step) - White (fifth step) - Red (sixth step) ...|
|White COB LED strips + two 5m addressable white led strips||
3000K + 2*5m 3000K Color Chase LED Strips
6000K + 2*5m 6000K Color Chase LED Strips
How to choose the white light LED strip? Warm white, natural white, or daylight white? Know in the blog "The Color Difference Between Warm White 2700K, 3000K, 4000K, 6000K Pure White and 7000K Cool White".
4. The power supply is a wide-voltage power supply that supports AC110V and AC220V input. The power supply is not waterproof and is equipped with an AC plug. The power supply wattage is different for different steps.
Power = Strip Length (meter) * Strip power per meter * 1.2
|Steps (0.6m/1.96ft)||Total Power|
|16, 18, 20||150W|
|22, 24, 26, 28||200W|
5. The COB led strip can be installed with aluminum profiles, which can dissipate heat and emit light more evenly and softly, and the installation effect is more beautiful.
The aluminum profile has two colors, black and white, and the diffuser is a PC milk white shell. There are three types: forward light without flange(Outer width 10mm, Inner width 8.2mm, Height 10mm), forward light with flange(Lower width 10mm, Upper width 15mm, Inner width 8.2mm, Height 10mm), and 90 degree light(Outer width 16mm, Inner width 8.2mm), choose the type you want according to your needs.
Standards and Certifications
|LED Strip Type||COB LED Strip|
|Motion Sensor Fixed||Screw thread|
|Light Color||Daylight white(6000K-6500K) / Neutral white(4000K-4500K) / Warm white(2700K-3200K) / Red*Green*Blue*Yellow*White / Green / Red / Blue / Yellow / Pink / Ice Blue / Purple|
|Input Voltage||DC 12V|
|Working Temperature||-4°F (-20°C) ~ 122°F (50°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40°F (-40°C) ~ 176°F (80°C)|
|LED Strip Length||0.5m / 0.6m / 1m|
|LED Quantity||312 LEDs per meter/3.28ft|
|Light Strip Extension cord||0.2m / 1m / 2m|
|Beam Pattern||180 degree|
|Power Supply Waterproof||Non-waterproof(IP20)|
|Power Supply Input||Wide-voltage|
|Aluminum Profile Color||No / White / Black|
|Light Emitting Direction of Aluminum Profile||No / Forward / Forward+Flange / 90 degree|
1*Controller with two motion sensors(Optional)
1*COB LED Strip*N
1*Power supply with an AC plug
1*Light strip extension cord(Optional)
|By : Hunter Cordell Date Added: 12/14/2021|
|I've always wanted these and they always felt like, absurdly out of reach. In my limited research these felt like the only thing even close to what I was looking for. Took my handyman almost a full day to install these, and probably another few hours to reinstall the drywall and sheet rock that he tore through to install my lights, but man oh man its gorgeous.|
|By : Mark Hahn Date Added: 12/08/2021|
|These were used on a new staircase build, The LEDs are controllable for timing and brightness and are very easy to install. The power source is hooked up from an extension cord wire then it goes to the controller. The LEDs cascade perfectly going up or down. The wires supplied are plenty long to go up 15-stairs or more. Very happy with this purchase and the company stands behind it they are very good to work with. Highly recommended.|
|By : Kyle Kirbatski Date Added: 11/27/2021|
|Great lights. Working good so far. Everything you need to install is included. They are a hit with everyone who see them, including me.|
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• Constant current VS Constant voltage
• What is the voltage drop? How to solve it?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
How to choose the correct SMD led for your strip?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
7. How to cut and connect COB led strips?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
How to set up RGB led strip lights?
How to set up RGBW led strip lights?
How to set up RGBCCT led strip lights?
What is amplifier and its uses?
What is amplifier and its uses?
How amplifier works step by step?
What are the types of amplifier?
How to install an amplifier?
How to wire amplifier?
What is dimmer and how to use it?
What led lights should be on dimmers?
Can you put a dimmer switch on any led light?
What happens if you put a non dimmable led light in a dimmer?
What wattage dimmer do you need?
What dimmer switch do you need for LED lights?
How many led lights should be on a dimmer?
What are the types of dimmer?
How do you know if your LED strip is dimmable?
Why do LED lights flicker on a dimmer switch?
How to install a dimmer?
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights under cabinet/under counter?
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
What is aluminum profile?
What are aluminium profiles used for?
Where are Aluminium extrusions used?
How to install LED aluminum channels?
How to cut LED aluminum channels?