Flexible RGB+CCT LED Color Changing Neon Lights - DC12/24V 5050SMD 16.4Ft 300LEDs
- $90.00 $84.986% off
- $30.00 $25.9813% off
- $84.98 $69.9818% off
- $30.00 $26.9810% off
$90.00 $84.986% off
What is RGBCCT Neon LED strip light?
RGBCCT LED neon lights to integrate Red, Green, Blue, Warm White, and Daylight White SMD LED chip 5in1 for indoor or outdoor color-changing environment lighting and mood lighting. Among them, CCT combines Warm White and Daily White, adopts advanced color-changing technology, and the adjustable range of lighting (2800-6500K), which can produce the purest color, is very suitable for task lighting and general ambient lighting. Among the SMD5050 components packaged with high-quality LED chips, the lighting effect and power consumption of SMD5050 LEDs are significantly higher than those of ordinary LEDs.
This LED neon light provides 12/24V input voltage options. Low voltage energy saving and environmental protection, harmless to human body, are widely used in home lighting. RGBCCT LED neon tube lights are used in conjunction with Color changing led controller, through the controller/remote control/mobile APP/Amazon Alexa/Google Assistant, a variety of monochrome changes can be realized to meet the choice of kitchen/bedroom lighting.
The difference between RGB and RGBW and RGBCCT LED light strip ?
The same is they are all multi color led lights with Red, Green, and Blue LED lights.
Intelligent control LED light source that integrates the control circuit and RGB/RGBW chip into a package of 5050 components.
RGB led light strip is a 3in1 LED chip integrated by red, green and blue, which is a 4 channels LED light strip.
RGBW is a usually 4in1 LED chip integrated by red, green, blue, and white, and is a 5 channels LED strip light.
RGBWW is a usually 5in1 LED chip integrated by red, green, blue, warm white, daily white and is a 6 channels LED strips.
RGB led strip, connect the three wires of R, G, B as the negative pole, can display white light, RGBW led strip can display white light only by connecting the W wire, and the white light brightness of RGBW is higher than RGB led strip light.
The white lighting range of RGBCW led strip light is optional and the brightness is higher than RGB and RGBW led light strip.
They are all single color changing led strips different from color chasing dream color addressable led strip light.
The difference between LED neon lights and Normal LED strip lights?
LED neon lights are a new generation of products in the current international LED lighting field. The surface is colored fluorescent PVC plastic sleeves.
Flexible neon line glows uniformly and delicately, with bright colors and rich colors. There is a strong sense of three-dimensionality and perspective under working and non-working conditions, and the appearance and luminous color are highly unified, and it is suitable for day and night observation.
Luminous line products emit light softly, and will not stimulate and dazzle the vision of humans or other animals, and will not adversely affect the growth of plants. Neon LED strip lights are especially suitable for human visual observation at night.
Flexible LED neon light line has the characteristics of energy saving, environmental protection and health. The electroluminescent wire has low power consumption, a wide applicable voltage range, and no heat radiation is generated during operation.
LED neon flex light will not produce any environmental pollution when it is used or discarded, and it can effectively prevent extremely serious light pollution in large cities. Since the working current of the luminous wire is very small when used, it will not be dangerous to the human body.
Flexible neon cord has the characteristics of soft, foldable and bendable, random knotting, cutting, splicing, etc., and will not affect the luminous performance. It can achieve 360 degrees, and it can be folded and bent repeatedly.
LED neon light can be set to be pulsed scanning, gradual scanning, color mixing and color changing, which has strong dynamics.
Because of its own cold characteristics, the temperature of the LED neon tube is below 60 degrees celsius when the LED neon rope light is working, so it can work in the open air in the sun and rain or in the water, and it can have a good visual effect even in rainy and foggy days.
Long life of a neon light is unmatched by any other electric light source. It can last for more than 5000 hours under the condition of continuous work and no electricity.
This link is 16.4Ft/5m Kit, but we can make a complete neon light reel of no more than 32ft/10m for you. If you order double the quantity, please note that you need a custom length, such as 26 feet or 32 feet, and we will follow you Customize the length you need；
12/24 VDC low voltage input
Remote distance up to 30m
RGBWW multi colors adjustment
Strip width measures 12mm/0.47in
3M Tape adhesive backing
Outdoor & Indoor lighting
Lifetime exceeds 50000 hours
Multiple LED neon tubes optional
For LED Neon Tube Option Description
In terms of neon tube size, we also provide different options:
Standards and Certifications
How to make LED neon lights?
LED strp light Specification (DC12/24V RGBWW Flexible LED Strip Light)
LED Strip Type: SMD 5050 RGBWW
LED Chip: Epistar super brights Chip
Working Temperature: -4°F (-20°C) ~ 122°F (50°C)
Storage Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) ~ 176°F (80°C)
LED Quantity: 300LEDs/16.4ft
Warantty: 3 Years
LED Strip Dimensions: L500cm(196.8 in ) x W1.2cm(0.47 in ) x H0.20cm(0.08 in )
Input Voltage(V): 12/24VDC
Working Power: 84W/16.4ft Max
Lumen Per LED: 20-22LM/LEDS 6600lm Max /16.4ft 402Lm/ft 110Lm/watt
Wavelength NM(RGBY): 2000-2500mcd
Color Temperature CCT(White): Warm White(2800-3200k), Daylight White(5200-6800k)
Beam Pattern: 120 degree
Waterproof Rating: Waterproof IP67
LED Controller Specification (5in1 WiFi Alexa and Google Assistant Grouping LED Controller)
Working Temperature: -20 -60℃
Working Voltage: DC12~24V
Output Current: 6A/Channel
Total Output: Max.15A
Communication Mode: WiFi-IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz or 2.4G RF
Control Distance: 30m
Transmitting power: 6dBm
1* 5m/16.4Ft LED neon light
1 * AC plug
10 x Mounting brackets ( for 5m/16.4ft neon rope lights, every 1m use two)
If you choose LED Strips+IP67(Controller + Power Supply), we will send a complet waterproof LED strip light kit.
Waterproof LED controller is WL5-WP(waterproof 5in1 RGBCCT, support Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant control)
Note: IP20 6-pin 20AWG wire are two-ends color parallel connection. IP67 LED fast connectors are waterproof.
The difference between DC12V and DC24V LED strip light:
DC12V and DC24V are consistent in power and LED quantity. In addition to the difference in voltage, the biggest difference is:
DC12V integrates 3LEDs between the two PCB cut lines, each 50mm/1.97in can be cut (3LEDs cuttable)
DC24V integrates 6LEDs between the two PCB cut lines, each 100mm/3.94in can be cut (6LEDs cuttable)
Note:If you want to customize the length, please contact us feel free.Don't cut by yourself, we are not liable for compensation due to personal problems.
Choosing the correct color temperature lights for your project is very important, and as important as the brightness you choose.
Consider the look and feel you want your project to have.
What other color lights will be present? What material and color are the materials you wish to light?
Waterproof Level Description
IP20 Non-waterproof (The PCB [Printed Circuit Board] surface of the bare, with a self-adhesive back, For Indoor);
IP65 Waterproof (Epoxy cover waterproof, Epoxy Resin, PCB surface is encapsulated with plastic Gel, with self-adhesive 3M back, For Outdoor & Indoor) ;
IP67 Waterproof (Silicon sleeve waterproof, PCB is encapsulated with silicon tube, with a plastic fastener, better waterproof, For Outdoor);
IP68 Waterproof (Fully waterproof plastic irrigation, PCB both surface and back are encapsulated with plastic Gel, with a plastic fastener, the top level of waterproof, For Outdoor);
Less than 16.4ft(5 meters) led strip lights connection diagram
LED Task Lighting
Retail LED lighting
Sign illumination LEDs
Automotive accent lighting
Display case and accent lighting
|By : Joseph Clark Date Added: 10/25/2021|
|Awesome Neon! I bought this for my son's birthday and it is 100% just like the picture. Awesome neon! It is so bright...so you will want the dimmer for sure!|
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. What is color temperature?
2. What color temperature is right for me?
• 2700K VS 3000K
• How obvious is the difference between 2700K and 3000K?
• Warm White 3000K VS Natural White 4000K VS Daylight White 6000K
• Warm White VS Cool White
3. Enjoy 2700K, 4000K, 6000K
4. Further Reading: How to install Warm White LED light strip?
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
1. What are aluminium profiles used for?
2. Why choose aluminum profiles?
3. Different types of LED aluminum profiles
4. LED aluminum profile VS COB LED strips