DC5-24V Individually Addressable Full-Color Waterproof LED Neon Flex Light Kit Work with WS2815 SK6812 RGBW LED Strip Lights
1. This link is 16.4Ft/5m Kit, but we can make a complete neon light reel of no more than 32ft/10m for you. If you order double the quantity, please note that you need a custom length, such as 26 feet or 32 feet, and we will follow you Customize the length you need；
2. This neon light every 16.4ft need to supply power separately, so please supply power at both ends if your project more than 16ft, (if you order two kits, you will receive two power supplies.)
Our LED neon light strip adopts high quantity silica material with the practice of high temperature, the strip adopts individually addressable WS2815, SK6812 and TM1814 RGBW/DW LED Strip Lights. The neon strip light has 16 million colors, you can adjust the color according to your love. We provide an IP67 waterproof neon tube. You can customize the neon tube size. The voltage is 5/12/24V, safe and high efficacy. We provide the programmable strip light which is 5meters(16.4') Per Reel By Sale.
Note: when you choose DC5V LED strip light, You need to choose the power supply carefully，we only support 5V 100W Mean WELL UL Power Supply and 5V 100W Waterproof Power Supply
Standards and Certifications
LED Model: SMD5050RGBW
Voltage: DC5/12/24V(according to the choice of the LED strip light)
IP Rating: IP67(the neon tube IP rating is IP67,the waterproof level of the connector and the power supply needs to be selected)
Work Temp: -30~45℃
Cutable: DC5V and WS2815 1LED cutable; DC12V 3LEDs cutable; DC24V 6LEDs cutable,
Pixel Quantity: DC5V: 60pixels/M; DC12V: 20pixels/M; DC24V: 10pixels/M;
LED Quantity: 60LEDs/M, 18LEDs/ft, 300LEDs/Roll
Power: 14W/M, 70W/Roll
Wire Length: 120MM/4.72in(JST)
Size: L5000*10*20MM(default choice), you can costomize the neon tube sizes.
Warantty: 3 years
For Controller Option Description
We talk about four options for the controller, all of which can be applied to the above light strips, with different functions.
click to SP107E Music Bluetooth Controller
click to SP108E DIY WIFI Controller
click to SP110E Mini Bluetooth controller
click to SP105E Bluetooth controller
For LED Strip Light Option Description
According to the cutting type of the light strip, we divide the addressable light strip into three types: individually addressable, 3LEDs cuttable, and 6LEDs cuttable.
In addition to the classification according to the cutting type, their difference is also reflected in the chip and color temperature(3000K or 6000K), etc. You can choose according to your needs.
For LED Neon Tube Option Description
In terms of neon tube size, we also provide different options:
|Light direction||Product Link|
|10*20MM||Side Emitting||Click Here|
|16*16MM Top||Top Emitting||Click Here|
|16*16MM Side||Side Emitting||Click Here|
|10*23MM||Side Emitting||Click Here|
|12*25MM||Side Emitting||Click Here|
|9*22MM||Side Emitting||Click Here|
|15*13MM||Top Emitting||Click Here|
|diameter 19MM||Top Emitting||Click Here|
Tips: These 8 LED neon tube options are the most suitable models that we can match for you and can replace the strip width appropriately. They have different shapes, but the internal width is 11mm, and the PCB width of all LED strips is 10mm; The yellow part of the thumbnail is the luminous body, and the plane hole is the fixed position of the PCB. You can judge the luminous direction by the fixed direction of the PCB. We hope these options can bring you more choices for different lighting schemes. If you have more ideas, such as other neon tube sizes, LED strip types, or customize lengths, please feel free to contact us and we will recommend the most suitable solution for you.
For LED Power Supply Option Description
In terms of power supply, we divide the power supply into the following four types according to the power of the light strip.
For Connector Option Description
If you choose all of them by default, we will send a plug and play kit for you, the kit contains the following items:
1 * 5m neon lights,
1 * LED controller
1 * 100 watt power supply
1 * AC plug
1 * 10 pieces of clips (free)
The difference between DC5V/12V/24V light strips is that
DC5V is individually addressable, each light can be cut, one IC controls one LED and 60 pixels per meter
DC12V every three LEDs can be cut, one IC controls 3 LEDs, 20 pixels per meter
If you want to apply to automotive lighting, it is recommended that you use DC12V light strips
If you want to use for ultra-long lighting and try to use a less LED power supply, it is recommended that you use DC24V light strips
1.Hotels decoration use
2. Backlighting decoration
3. Concealed lighting, Cove decoration
4. Theaters, clubs, shopping malls lighting
5. Architectural decorative lighting
6. Auditorium walk stairway lighting
7. Show exhibition decoration
8. luminous characters
9. Holiday lighting
10. Advertising lighting
|By : Eric Kunzelman Date Added: 03/08/2021|
|I've worked with 12v LEDs in most of my projects but these are significantly brighter even with the silicon diffuser. I was also surprised by how flexible they are (they can almost fold back 180deg on itself). Cut marks are every 25mm and the strip is 5mm thick (measurements I wish I knew so I could get started with the project before they arrived)|
|By : Randy Lininger Date Added: 01/04/2021|
|This was my first "LED ROPE" purchase. I'm totally new to this stuff, and spent a lot of time analyzing different hardware to decide what to buy. Most of the suppliers on amazon don't give you a complete kit. Everything you need is in this package; the rope, the wall hangers, power supply, etc... No construction necessary, just hang, plug, and light it up! The only problem I had was the screws for the mounting brackets are SO SMALL... they were virtually impossible to work with. I wound up buying different wall brackets and using regular sheet rock screws to drill right through them into the wall. It worked fine.|
|By : Jeremy Wilkinson Date Added: 08/04/2020|
|08/14 update. The lights are still working great. -- Such beautiful lights. Very smooth and flowing. Used in my custom baseboard installation in our tv room. Will almost bend 90 degrees. A slight bend around the corners doesn't look bad. Transitions smoothly and quality looks good so far. The clamp will come in handy for the corners. Want to buy another set to do the whole house!|
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• Constant current VS Constant voltage
• What is the voltage drop? How to solve it?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
How to choose the correct SMD led for your strip?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
7. How to cut and connect COB led strips?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
How to set up RGB led strip lights?
How to set up RGBW led strip lights?
How to set up RGBCCT led strip lights?
What is amplifier and its uses?
What is amplifier and its uses?
How amplifier works step by step?
What are the types of amplifier?
How to install an amplifier?
How to wire amplifier?
What is dimmer and how to use it?
What led lights should be on dimmers?
Can you put a dimmer switch on any led light?
What happens if you put a non dimmable led light in a dimmer?
What wattage dimmer do you need?
What dimmer switch do you need for LED lights?
How many led lights should be on a dimmer?
What are the types of dimmer?
How do you know if your LED strip is dimmable?
Why do LED lights flicker on a dimmer switch?
How to install a dimmer?
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights under cabinet/under counter?
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
What is aluminum profile?
What are aluminium profiles used for?
Where are Aluminium extrusions used?
How to install LED aluminum channels?
How to cut LED aluminum channels?