1. The SPI controller contains RF SPI controller and DMX-SPI decoder.
2. The RF SPI controller outputs 1 channel SPI signal, which shall be matched with the RGB SPI remote control. The chip type, R/G/B color order and control points shall be set through the remote control.
3. The DMX-SPI decoder outputs 1/2/3 SPI signal, compatible with DMX512/RDM standard protocol, and sets DMX address, chip type, R/G/B color order and control points by digital tube display key.
4. The DMX-SPI decoder can also be matched with the RGB SPI remote.
5. 32 changemodes are available, including horse-race, chase, flow, trail or gradual change style.