DC24V RGBW LED Strip - 16.4ft~65.6ft Long LED Light Strips - No Voltage Drop
This RGBW long led light strip is designed with constant current IC, the current passing through each LED is the same, ensuring that the LEDs have the same brightness no matter how long the light strip runs, and it is the first choice for long-distance LED projects. Only one power supply is injected at one end, saving extra cost due to voltage drop. RGB color changing lights and white lights mix to produce a wide variety of colors, suitable for mood lighting and task lighting. Use the RGBW controller to change the light color, LED brightness, and mode.
1. RGBW color mode, RGB+3000K warm white or RGB+6000K daylight white
2. DC24V drive, 6-LED segments can be cut,
3. Constant current IC design, no voltage drop
4. 5 meters, 10 meters, 15 meters, 20 meters length optional
5. Provide IP20, IP65, IP67, and IP68 waterproof grades to suit indoor and outdoor lighting
LED RGBW Lighting Kit:
If you purchase the WIFI LED controller in the kit, we will send you the YL5/WL5 LED controller (support APP/Amazon Alexa/Google Assistant directly)
If you want to control it by the remote controller, you can purchase an extra LED remote controller, please visit our milight LED remote controller series
If you purchase the LED power supply in the kit, we will send you the LRS-350-24 LED power supply, we will send you an extra AC plug, you will get a plug and play LED strip light kit.
Standards and Certifications
|LED Strip Type:||5050SMD Constant Current RGBW LED Strip|
|LED Chip:||Epistar Chip|
|Working Temperature:||-4°F (-20°C) ~ 122°F (50°C)|
|Storage Temperature:||-40°F (-40°C) ~ 176°F (80°C)|
|Light Color:||RGB+W3000K, RGB+W6000K|
|Dimension:||16.4ft/roll, every 6 PCS LED can be cut|
|LED Quantity:||60 LEDs per 1meter (3.28 ft)|
|Dimensions:||L500cm(196.8 in ) x W1.2cm(0.47 in ) x H0.30cm(0.12 in )|
|Input Voltage(V):||24 VDC|
|Working Power:||55W /16.4ft Max|
|Lamp Luminous Flux(lm):||9.1 lm/LEDs 2730 lm/16.4ft|
|Wavelength NM(RGBY):||Red(620-630nm), Green(515-525nm), Blue(465-475nm), Yellow(585-595nm)|
|Beam Pattern:||120 degree|
|Waterproof:||Non-waterproof IP20, waterproof IP65 IP67 IP68|
Waterproof Level Description
IP20 Non-waterproof (The PCB [Printed Circuit Board] surface of the bare, with a self-adhesive back, For Indoor);
IP65 Waterproof (Epoxy cover waterproof, Epoxy Resin, PCB surface is encapsulated with plastic Gel, with self-adhesive 3M back, For Outdoor & Indoor) ;
IP67 Waterproof (Silicon sleeve waterproof, PCB is encapsulated with silicon tube, with a plastic fastener, better waterproof, For Outdoor);
IP68 Waterproof (Fully waterproof plastic irrigation, PCB both surface and back are encapsulated with plastic Gel, with a plastic fastener, the top level of waterproof, For Outdoor);
LED Light Strip Accessories
Channel letters lighting
Landscape layout lighting
Stage decoration lighting
Cove LED lighting
Edge lit signs
|By : Kevin Robinson Date Added: 04/29/2020|
|Bought as an under cabinet light for the kitchen. They work exceptionally well and are a good value so far. I have mine co trolled via a phone app (the one noted in the description) or via my Alexa. My only complaint is the adhesive doesn’t hold as well as I would like. It serves well for initial mounting/placement. I used IP65 waterproof, However, I strongly suggest purchasing mounting clips to ensure your final placement remains as intended.|
|By : Rachelle Schrag Date Added: 02/08/2020|
|Easiest thing to install. Just peel and it sticks. 49ft no voltage drop, The quality of these lights is amazing. WL5 Alexa Voice control feature makes this set a perfect set. It is a lot better than the rest of my other set. I am thinking purchasing a couple more to install in my living room.|
Here you can learn anything about led strip lights, find the part you are intrested in to learn more knowledge. There are knowledge parts of led strip lights, power supply, controller, accessories, and how to connect led strip lights, etc. You can also watch our thousands of demo video .
Led strip lights
►Everything you need to know before you buying led strip lights
1. Where do I want to place the LED strip lights? Indoor or outdoor?
• What are waterproof led strip lights?
• How to cut and connect waterproof led strip lights?
2. How much LED brightness do I need?
3. The working voltage is available?
• 5V VS 12V VS 24V led strips
• AC VS DC
4. How long is the LED strip light suitable for my project?
5. Do I need an LED light controller to adjust the LED color and brightness?
6. How to power the LED strip lights?
1. How do led strip lights work?
2. How long can you run an LED strip?
3. How long do LED strip lights last?
1. Do LED strip lights use a lot of electricity?
2. Why are LED lights energy efficient?
3. Are LED Strip Lights sustainable?
4. What are the pron and cons of led strip lights?
5. Precautions for led strip lights
1. Do LED strip lights overheat?
2. How do you stop LED strips from overheating?
3. Can LED strips catch fire?
4. Is it safe to sleep with LED strip lights on?
1. What are flexible led strip lights?
2. What are rigid led strip lights?
3. What happens if you bend LED strip lights?
4. What is the difference between flexible led strips and rigid led strips?
1. Can you cut led light strips?
2. What happens if you cut an led strip?
3. How to cut led strip lights?
4. How to connect RGB color changing led strip lights with a connector?
5. How to know what your led strip light is?
Which is the brightest SMD LED?
What does SMD 5050 mean?
How many lumens is a 5050 SMD LED?
How to know what type of LED strip?
What is the difference between 2835 and 5050 LED?
►COB led strip light
1. What is COB?
2. What is the COB production process?
3. Different types of COB strip lights
4. What is the difference between COB and SMD led strip lights?
5. What is the difference between COB and LED?
6. Are COB led strips better?
8. How to install COB led strip lights?
9. Can COB light strips use aluminum channels?
10. Why choose superlightingled?
►Led neon lights
1. What is led neon light?
2. What are neon led lights used for?
3. Are led neon lights good?
4. How to choose led neon rope lights?
5. Are led neon ropes use DC or AC?
6. Can you change the light-emitting angle or the luminous way of neon led strip?
1. How to cut led neon lights
2. Can led neon lights be connected?
3. Easy 7 steps to make led neon lights
4. How to install led neon rope?
►Addressable led strip
What is an addressable LED strip?
Can you cut addressable LED strips?
How to judge if an LED strip is individually addressable?
How to choose the right IC for your project?
Which IC is most commonly used?
How do I know my IC type?
How do I know if my IC is good or bad?
How many types of IC are there?
►Color, color temperature, and CRI
1. What is color temperature?
2. What color temperature is right for me?
• 2700K VS 3000K
• How obvious is the difference between 2700K and 3000K?
• Warm White 3000K VS Natural White 4000K VS Daylight White 6000K
• Warm White VS Cool White
3. Enjoy 2700K, 4000K, 6000K
4. Further Reading: How to install Warm White LED light strip?
1. How many colors are in LED strip lights?
2. What do LED light colors mean?
3. Why do white LED light turns to yellow?
4. Why are your led strip lights not the same color?
5. What is the most relaxing color for LED lights?
6. What color led lights is best for sleeping?
7. Are led lights bad for your eyes?
8. Is cool white or warm white better for eyes?
1. What is the best color temperature?
2. Does color temperature keep the same as time goes by?
3. What color temperature is best for night?
4. Led strip lights about color temperature,CCT VS RGBW VS RGBCCT;
1. What is CRI in led lights?
2. How to choose the right CRI when buying led strip lights?
3. What is the relationship between CRI and brightness?
4. Is higher CRI better? High CRI VS Low CRI;
5. How to find CRI value?
Led strip light connection
1. How to connect led strip lights together?
2. How to connect LED light strips without connectors?
3. How to solder wires to LED strips?
4. How to connect LED strips without soldering?
5. Which one is better between soldering and using a connector?
6. How to connect mutiple led strip lights?
7. How many LED strip lights can you connect?
1. Ensuring the working voltage and power first
2. How to hardwire led strip lights?
3. Can I connect multiple LED strips to the same LED power supply?
How to wire led strip lights?
Controller for led strip lights
1. WIFI controller
2. RF controller
3. IR controller
4. Bluetooth controller
5. Remote control and panel control
6. Single color controller and multi-color controller
7. DMX512 controller
8. SPI controller
9. DALI controller
10. 0/1-10V dimmer
11. Triac series
12. Sonsor series
Led power supply
4 steps to calculate the power you need
1. Alternating current power supply VS Direct current power supply
2. Constant current power supply VS Constant voltage power supply
3. How to choose the best led power supply for your led strip light?
Led strip light installlation
1. Adhesive installation for IP20 and IP65 led strip lights
2. How to choose the right led tape?
3. Can IP20 and IP65 led strip lights use aluminum profiles?
4. How to use aluminum profiles?
5. Mounted clip installation for IP67 and IP68 light strips
How to install led strip lights on TV?
How to install led strip lights outdoor?
1. Are all LED light strip connectors the same?
2. How do LED strip lights connectors work?
3. What connectors do you need for LED strip lights?
4. What are the different kinds of LED connectors?
5. How to choose the right connector for your led strip lights?
1. What are aluminium profiles used for?
2. Why choose aluminum profiles?
3. Different types of LED aluminum profiles
4. LED aluminum profile VS COB LED strips